泰戈尔的诗英文总结3篇 泰戈尔英文长诗

时间:2023-02-08 01:42:39 工作总结

  下面是范文网小编收集的泰戈尔的诗英文总结3篇 泰戈尔英文长诗,供大家赏析。

泰戈尔的诗英文总结3篇 泰戈尔英文长诗

泰戈尔的诗英文总结1

  2.Thou hast made me endless, such is thy pleasure. This frail vessel thouemptiest again and again, and fillest it ever with fresh life.

  This little flute of a reed thou hast carried over hills and dales, andhast breathed through it melodies eternally new.

  At the immortal touch of thy hands my little heart loses its limits in joyand gives birth to utterance ineffable.

  Thy infinite gifts come to me only on these very small hands of mine. Agespass, and still thou pourest, and still there is room to fill.

  从泰戈尔的诗中能看出来一颗晶莹剔透的心,中文版本是根据英文译出来的,所有有些看英文的更有味道些;我最想去旅游的国家之一,就是印度,很想去看一些另一个东方文明是啥样子的。泰戈尔的诗选是前几天为了准备晚会诗歌朗诵整理的,好东西贴出来和大家共享。(以后我自己编辑整理的东西统一用sog_bj标记)

  夏天的飞鸟,飞到我的窗前唱歌,又飞去了。

  秋天的黄叶,它们没有什么可唱,只叹息一声,飞落在那里.

  Stray birds of summer come to my window to sing and fly away.

  And yellow leaves of autumn, which have no songs, flutter and fall therewith a sigh

  世界上的一队小小的漂泊者呀,请留下你们的足印在我的文字里.

  Troupe of little vagrants of the world, leave your footprints in mywords.

  世界对着它的爱人,把它浩翰的面具揭下了。

  它变小了,小如一首歌,小如一回永恒的接吻.

  The world puts off its mask of vastness to its lover.

  It becomes small as one song, as one kiss of the eternal.

  是大地的泪点,使她的微笑保持着青春不谢。

  It is the tears of the earth that keep here smiles in bloom.

  无垠的沙漠热烈追求一叶绿草的爱,她摇摇头笑着飞开了.

  The mighty desert is burning for the love of a blade of grass who shakesher head and laughs and flies away.

  如果你因失去了太阳而流泪,那么你也将失去群星了。

  If you shed tears when you miss the sun, you also miss the stars.

  跳舞着的流水呀,在你途中的泥沙,要求你的歌声,你的流动呢。你肯挟瘸足的泥沙

  而俱下么?

  The sands in your way beg for your song and your movement, dancing water.Will you carry the burden of their lameness?

  她的热切的脸,如夜雨似的,搅扰着我的梦魂。 Her wishful face haunts my dreams like the rain atnight.

  有一次,我们梦见大家都是不相识的。

  我们醒了,却知道我们原是相亲相爱的。

  Once we dreamt that we were strangers.

  We wake up to find that we were dear to each other.

  忧思在我的心里平静下去,正如暮色降临在寂静的山林中。

  Sorrow is hushed into peace in my heart like the evening among the silenttrees.

  飞鸟集2

  有些看不见的手,如懒懒的微风似的,正在我的心上奏着潺湲的乐声。

  Some unseen fingers, like an idle breeze, are playing upon my heart themusic of the ripples.

  “海水呀,你说的是什么?”

  “是永恒的疑问。”

  “天空呀,你回答的话是什么?”

  “是永恒的沉默。”

  What language is thine, O sea?

  The language of eternal question.

  What language is thy answer, O sky?

  The language of eternal silence.

  静静地听,我的心呀,听那世界的低语,这是它对你求爱的表示呀。

  Listen, my heart, to the whispers of the world with which it makes love toyou.

  创造的神秘,有如夜间的黑暗——是伟大的。

  而知识的幻影却不过如晨间之雾。

泰戈尔的诗英文总结2

  1、The cloud stood humbly in a corner of the sky, The morning crowned itwith splendour.

  白云谦卑地站在天边,晨光给它披上壮丽的光彩。

  2、The dust receives insult and in return offers her flowers.

  尘土承受屈辱,却以鲜花来回报。

  3、God is ashamed when the prosperous boasts of his special favour.

  当富贵利达的人夸说他得到上帝的恩惠时,上帝却羞了。

  4、 Not hammer-strokes, but dance of the water sings the pebbles intoperfection.

  不是鎚的敲打,乃是水的载歌载舞,使鹅卵石臻於完美。

  5、God's great power is in the gentle breeze, not in the storm.

  上帝的大能在柔和的微风中,不在狂风暴雨中。

  6、By plucking her petals you do not gather the beauty of the flower.

  采撷花瓣得不著花的美丽。

  7、The great walks with the small without fear. The middling keepsaloof.

  大的不怕与小的同游,居中的却远避之。

  8、" The learned say that your lights will one day be no more." said thefirefly to the stars.The stars made no answer.

  萤火虫对群星说:「学者说你的光有一天会熄灭。」群星不回答它。

  9、The pet dog suspects the universe for scheming to take its place.

  小狗怀疑大宇宙阴谋篡夺它的位置。

  10、God loves man's lamp-lights better than his own great stars.

  上帝喜爱人间的灯光甚於他自己的大星。

泰戈尔的诗英文总结3

  这寡独的黄昏,幕着雾与雨,我在我的心的孤寂里,感觉到它的叹息。

  In my solitude of heart I feel the sigh of this widowed evening veiled withmist and rain.

  我们把世界看错了,反说它欺骗我们。

  We read the world wrong and say that it deceives us.

  人对他自己建筑起堤防来。

  Man barricades against himself.

  使生如夏花之绚烂,死如秋叶之静美。

  Let life be beautiful like summer flowers and death like autumn leaves.

  我想起了浮泛在生与爱与死的川流上的许多别的时代,以及这些时代之被遗忘,我便感觉到离开尘世的自由了。

  I think of other ages that floated upon the stream of life and love anddeath and are forgotten, and I feel thefreedom of passing away.

  只管走过去,不必逗留着采了花朵来保存,因为一路上花朵自会继续开放的。

  Do not linger to gather flowers to keep them, but walk on,for flowers willkeep themselves blooming all your way.

  思想掠过我的心上,如一群野鸭飞过天空。我听见它们鼓翼之声了。

  Thoughts pass in my mind like flocks of lucks in the sky.I hear the voiceof their wings.

  "谁如命运似的催着我向前走呢?""那是我自己,在身背后大跨步走着。"

  Who drives me forward like fate?The Myself striding on my back.

  我们的欲望把彩虹的颜色借给那只不过是云雾的人生。

  Our desire lends the colours of the rainbow to the mere mists and vapoursof life.

  Stray birds of summer come to my window to sing and fly away. And yellowleaves of autumn, which have no songs, flutter and fall there with a sigh.

泰戈尔的诗英文总结3篇 泰戈尔英文长诗相关文章: