皇帝的新装英语剧本3篇 舞台剧皇帝的新装剧本

时间:2023-02-25 10:32:00 综合范文

  下面是范文网小编收集的皇帝的新装英语剧本3篇 舞台剧皇帝的新装剧本,供大家参考。

皇帝的新装英语剧本3篇 舞台剧皇帝的新装剧本

皇帝的新装英语剧本1

  "The Emperors New Clothes," a text play script

  Role: Emperor, a liar, liar 2, old ministers, officials, children, child his father, watching the procession ceremony people.

  [Curtain opened, there were a magnificent palace, in the palace inside, there is an emperor, he was very fond of wearing new clothes, everyone said that he is "changing room", almost every day, night, every hour must be changed a piece of clothing! ]

  [He put all the money spent on clothes, the others took him to the park, he can not go, someone else took him to the water and soil, he does not go, even ride the train, subway, he does not go. ]

  [One day, the emperor decided to hold a ceremony in a procession. At this point, two swindlers came to tell the Minister They are weaving experts. ]

  [Secretary of State ran back to the palace to tell the emperor. ]

  Minister: (panting) has two … … … … who said he personally is a weave … … experts weaving.

  Emperor: ah, it Thats great! Fast so that they come in!

  [Secretary of State received a royal palace where the two swindlers come to the Emperor with them. ]

  Emperor: I heard that you two are weaving experts, then you can weave any kind of cloth do?

  Liar 1: (divine) We two can weave cloth is not only very beautiful colors. In addition, there is a special function, that is, smart or competent people will look at the see the cloth, stupid or incompetent person can not see the cloth!

  Cheater 2: (nods again and again) Yes! Yes! We really were able to weave this fabric!

  (Emperor cheeky happy expression, and thought I would wear such clothes, you can see who is the kingdom of my incompetence, I can tell what people are smart people, who are fool)

  [Emperor listened overjoyed, he gave the two swindlers a lot of money, and then ordered them immediately to weave this fabric. ]

  [2 cheater 72 with three of the demand of the emperor to give them some of the best gold and gold, saying that when you use weaving the emperor certainly agree, but they are not only not on the weaving machine, but put into the pockets years, even a line, nor on the weaving machine. ]

  [Shortly after this incident spread, and ready to see the procession ceremony, people are looking forward to seeing the clothes, we can know the neighbors are not stupid stupid, incompetent incompetent in. ]

  King: I would like to know how kind of woven cloth, and call the old minister of the palace.

  Maid: Yes

  [Old minister came to weaving room, the old Minister (took off her glasses, rubbed his eyes, wear glasses, Dengda eyes heart)] Old Minister: (to himself) This is about how children, I did things are not seen

  Liar A: Old Minister, you enter some, you can see more detail.

  Liar B (pointing to the empty loom): cloth pattern you see above is not very beautiful, the color is not very pretty.

  Old Minister: (to himself) God! I do not see how anything else? Do I have stupid people? Do I have incompetent people? This is really funny. No, I absolutely can not let other people know.

  Liar 1: Do you think this is how kind of fabric?

  [Old minister grew more and more afraid, but he still did not say it feelings. ]

  Cheater 2: Do you have a few comments not?

  Old Minister: (take a close look at glasses) ah, too beautiful, it is I have never seen the most beautiful cloth!

  Liar and B to say: ah, we are really glad to hear your words, you see, this pattern, whole placed on this pattern, just like heaven Choi, and this is His Majesty the noble status. Line and thin at just right between the lines and paste the body, thin wings! just like the old Ministers so intelligent and loyal people who can see another piece of cloth!

  Exposed side of the old minister he nodded with satisfaction that the expression (old minister to withdraw, liar and B continue to sit next to a busy textile machines)

  The old minister of the recorded word for word down, so that later the return to the emperor, where the description does not come out. ]

  [In addition, the two swindlers also requested the Minister to give them some of the old gold and gold. ]

  [Soon, the emperor had also sent another honest officials, however, luck is not higher than the official one moment that the old Minister of luck. He repeatedly pored over, how can not see fabric. ]

  Officials: (silent reading) My! How do I see anything? I absolutely can not let the emperor know that absolutely can not let other people know.

  Cheater 2: how do you think this kind of fabric?

  Officials: ah! This fabric looks extremely beautiful, I particularly like the cloth.

  Liar and a liar 2: (in unison) Thank you for the compliment.

  [Back to the emperor, where officials described the patterns of color, but also with a lot of good word. ]

  [Finally, the emperor has decided to take ministers to see, including recently visited the old ministers and officials. ]

  [The emperor came to a weaving room, it was shocked! ]

  Emperor: (straight cold sweats) ah! I did not see! This is ridiculous! Fail, I absolutely can not let my ministers to know.

  Liar 1: Do you think this fabric please?

  Emperor: (lifting the thumb) ah! This fabric is so beautiful, I said 100 share of satisfaction!

  [2 swindlers made a while snicker. ]

  Minister: Your Majesty, you will wear this dress to attend the ceremony procession bar!

  [Emperor rewarded the two of them each a medal, Sir. ]

  [Ceremony on the eve of the march, two swindlers all night, they used the scissors cut blind for a while in the air, and another did not wear the county chaotic sewing needle in the air for a while. ]

  Liar and a liar 2: new clothes is well!

  [The next day, the emperor to the locker room changing clothes. ]

  Liar 1: Please take off their clothes to the emperor.

  Cheater 2: In addition, there is a feature of this dress, that is, he was soft, like a spiders web, like, wearing his people that he did not wear clothes, in fact, he was wearing.

  [The emperor heard their words, once their clothes off down off the bare, even an underpants, no wear! Just wear the crown! ]

  [Emperor Huanhaoyifu, they reached the street, this time, the street person who had the sea! ]

  To see the procession ceremony for a person: ah! The emperor wearing clothes really beautiful!

  [They say this is because the clothes and let others know that he can not see. ]

  Children: Look, the emperor did not wear clothes on the street is really Xiusi people in!

  Childs father: God, do you hear the voice of this naive it?

  Celebration of people watching the procession: the emperor is not wearing clothes, one child said he did not wear clothes.

  [It slowly spread to the topic of conversation. ]

  [Emperor Some tremble, because he felt that people were saying is right, but he still put on a more spirited look. ]

  Emperor: (sound pressure is very low) hum! Anyway, you are stupid people, I am the only the most intelligent!

皇帝的新装英语剧本2

  人物:皇帝   宫女  侍从

  老大臣  官员  骗子甲

  骗子乙  观众N  观众N  小孩

  (台上布置:台右角放一报架作织机,台正中置一坐椅,台左角立一衣架,架上挂满各式衣服。立一镜子,皇帝正对镜试衣,镜边立一宫女。)

  第一场

  老大臣上)

  waiter: The minister has arrived!

  侍从:(立于椅旁)老大臣求见!

  Waitress: His majesty is in his dressing room!

  宫女:皇帝正在更衣呢!

  (老大臣立于台侧,官员上)

  waiter: Here comes the official!

  侍从:官员求见!

  Waitress: His majesty is in his dressing room!

  宫女:皇帝正在更衣呢!

  (官员立于大臣旁,两骗子上)

  Waiter:Two weavers have come!

  侍从:两裁缝求见!

  Emperor: Order them to come here at once!

  皇帝:快快宣见!(离开更衣处,坐上椅子)

  Cheaters: Your majesty!

  骗子甲乙:参见陛下!(行礼)

  emperor: What special skills do you have?

  皇帝:你们有什么特殊的本事吗?

  Cheater a: We come to be at you service from the far east.

  骗子甲:我们是从遥远的东方专程赶来为陛下效劳的。

  Cheater b: We can weave the most beautiful cloth.

  骗子乙:我们能够织出最美丽的布料来。

  Cheater a: The colors and patters are very fine.

  骗子甲:这布色彩和图案都分外地美丽。

  Cheater b: And people who are stupid can not see them.

  骗子乙:任何愚蠢得不可救药的人,都看不见这衣服。

  Emperor: Hmm, those must be very good! Start your work at once.

  皇帝:那可真是理想的衣服!马上开工!

  Cheaters: Yes, your majesty!

  骗子:遵旨!(众人退场,皇帝回更衣室继续试衣)

  第二场

  (两骗子上场,来到织机前,做织布的动作。老大臣上场)

  Minister: Ahh? Nothing, I can see nothing!

  大臣:啊?(吃惊地,用手扶眼镜)我怎么什么也没看见?

  Cheater a: Oh, it’s you, minister, and come in please! Come up closer, look at it carefully!

  骗子甲:哎呀,老大臣来了!请进!请请请!请走近一点,仔细地看。

  Cheater b: Is it beautiful ?

  骗子乙:这(花纹/色彩)漂亮不漂亮?

  Minister: My god! Am I stupid? Am I unfit for my post? It mustn’t be known by anyone!

  大臣:我的老天爷!难道我愚蠢吗?难道我不称职吗?我可决不能让人知道这一点!

  Cheater a: Are you satisfied with it?

  骗子甲:嗳!您还满意吗?

  Minister: Yes ,that’s really nice! I will tell the Emperor that I like that very much !

  大臣:满意满意,非常的满意! 我一定呈报皇上!我对这布料实在太满意了。(大臣下)

  cheaters: We are very happy! Take care please!

  骗子甲乙:我们非常高兴!您老慢走!(官员上)

  Official: Hmm! I am not stupid! Maybe, I am unfit for my post, what a funny thing! It mustn’t be known by anyone!

  官员:咦?(吃惊,张嘴,揉眼)我并不愚蠢呀,大概是我不配有现在的官职吧!这也真够滑稽的!我决不能让人看出这一点!

  Cheater a: Is it nice?

  骗子甲:你看这布料美不美?

  Official: Nice ,nice , very nice!

  官员:美!美!太美了!

  Cheater b: Are you satisfied with it ?

  骗子乙:你还满意吗?

  Official: Yes, that’s really nice!

  官员:满意!满意!太满意了!我一定如实向皇上呈报。

  Cheaters: Thanks a lot!

  骗子甲乙:多谢你啦!(官员下,两骗子继续作出织、剪、缝的动作)

  第三场

  waiter: Here comes the minister and official!

  侍从:老大臣、官员求见!

  Emperor: Let them in !

  皇帝:(从更衣室走出,回到椅上)宣!

  Minister and official: Your majesty!

  大臣、官员:参见陛下!

  Emperor: How about those new clothes?

  皇帝:新衣服做得怎么样啦?

  Minister: It will be finished soon!

  大臣:很快就完工了!

  Official: That’s really nice!

  官员:美丽得很,漂亮得很啦!

  Official: All the people will like it!

  官员:天下的人都要赞不绝口啊!

  Emperor: Mm, great, that’s great!

  皇帝:嗯,好!太好了!

  Waiter: Here come the weavers!

  侍从:裁缝求见!

  Emperor: let them in!

  皇帝:宣!(两骗子作手托衣物状,上)

  Cheaters: Your majesty! Here are your clothes!

  骗子甲乙:参见陛下!衣服做好了。

  Cheater a: These are the trousers.

  骗子甲:这是裤子。

  Cheater b: This is the coat.

  骗子乙:这是袍子。

  Emperor: What? I see nothing at all! Am I not fit to be emperor? Oh my!

  皇帝:怎么回事?我怎么什么也看不见?难道我愚蠢吗?我不够资格做一个皇帝吗?这可太骇人听闻了!

  Minister: Only see, your majesty, is it nice?

  大臣:陛下您看,这布华丽不华丽?

  Officials: Wow, look, what a design! What colors!

  官员:瞧瞧,多美的花纹!多美的色彩!

  Emperor: Really beautiful!

  皇帝:太漂亮了!

  Cheats: Thanks, your majesty

  骗子甲乙:谢陛下。(退场)

  Minister: Hurry up, put on your new clothes, please ,your majesty!

  大臣:皇上赶快更衣吧!

  Emperor: Ok, ok!

  皇帝:好!好!(众人来到镜前为皇帝脱下外套,穿上"新衣")

  Waiter: Time for the ceremonial procession!

  侍从:游行大典现在开始!

  (官员持刀在前,大臣举华盖在后侧,侍从托"后裙"在后,绕场慢行)

  (观众甲、乙,小孩上场)

  audience a: Wow, how beautiful !

  观众甲:乖乖,皇上的新装真漂亮呀!

  Audience b: Look ,what a splendid coat !

  观众乙:看!他的外套多美丽呀!

  Child: But he has nothing on!

  小孩:咦!他什么衣服也没有穿呀!

  Audience a: Oh, God ,listen !A child says he has nothing on!

  观众甲:上帝哟!你听听这个天真的声音,有个小孩说他并没有穿什么衣服!

  Audience b: But he has nothing on!

  观众乙:他确实是没有穿什么衣服呀!

  Emperor: Oh no! but the procession must go on!

  皇帝:(惊恐,颤抖)我一定要把这游行大典举行完毕!(摆出更骄傲的神气,下场)

皇帝的新装英语剧本3

  旁白:从前有一位皇帝陛下,他为了穿得漂亮,不惜花掉他所有的钱,他每天每一点钟都要换一套衣服。有一天,有两个骗子来到了城里。

  Narrator: Once upon a time there was an emperor, he in order to be well dressed, do not spend all his money, he every day at one oclock to change a set of clothes. One day, two swindlers came to town.

  两个骗子:尊敬的陛下,我们可以织出最美丽的布,而且能缝出来有一种特性的衣服——任何不称职和愚蠢得不可救药的人,都看不见这衣服。(眉飞色舞)

  Two swindlers: Your Majesty, we can weave the most beautiful cloth, but also out of the slit has a characteristic clothes -- any hopelessly incompetent and stupid people can not see the clothes. Beam with joy.

  皇 帝:那真是最理想的衣服!我穿了这样的衣服,就可以看出我的王国里哪些人不称职;就可以辨别出哪些人是聪明人,哪些人是傻子。是的,我要叫他们马上织出这样的布来!(指着喊)

  The Emperor: thats the best clothes! I wear this dress, you can see my kingdom who is incompetent; you can tell who is a wise man, who is a fool. Yes, I want to ask them to immediately weave the cloth! (pointing to shout)

  两个骗子:陛下,我们需要大量的'最细的生丝和最好的金子!(贪婪的目光)

  Two swindlers: Your Majesty, we need a lot of the finest silk and the best gold! (greedy eyes)

  皇 帝:好,你们要多少都可以。(挥手)

  The Emperor: Well, how many you can. (waved)

  两个骗子:谢陛下。

  Two swindlers: thank his majesty.

  旁 白:骗子把金子和生丝都装进了自己的口袋里。两个骗子天天没日没夜的工作,可织布机上空空的,因为本来就什么都没有,几天后皇帝陛下想让人去看看织得怎么样,就派了他一个诚实的老大臣去了。

  Narrator: liar put gold and silk are in his pocket. Two swindlers every day and night work, can the looms, as did nothing else, a few days later the emperor wants to have a look the fabric does, they sent him an honest old minister to the.

  旁白:于是,老大臣来到了两个骗子工作的房间。

  Narrator: so, the old minister went to the two swindlers work room.

  骗子:您请看,这是多么美丽的布啊。

  A: you see, this is what a beautiful cloth.

  旁白: 天啊!

  Narrator: oh!

  老大臣:(眼睛睁得特别大)我怎么什么都没看见!不能让别人知道。(心里所想)这么美丽的布,真漂亮,我将要呈报陛下。(举手称赞)

  Old minister: (was particularly large eyes) how I saw nothing! You can not let others know. (mind) so beautiful cloth, really beautiful, I will tell your majesty. (applauded)

  旁 白:这样,老臣报告了陛下布很漂亮,不久,皇帝陛下又派一位官员去。

  Narrator: so, veteran reported majesty beautiful cloth, soon, the emperor also sent an official to go.

  旁白:这位官员又和上次的官员遭遇。

  Narrator: the official and the last official encounter.

  骗子:(故技重施)你看这段布美不美?

  Liar: (trick) you look beautiful this cloth?

  旁白:骗子对他进行了一番描述。

  Narrator: the swindler gave a description of his.

  官员:哦!这布真漂亮!我很满意。

  Officer: Oh! Its beautiful! I am very satisfied.

  旁白:其实官员什么也没看见,但他不愿“承认”。不久,皇帝陛下又和一批随员去了。

  Narrator: in fact, officials saw nothing, but he was reluctant to admit "". Soon, the emperor went to another and a group of men.

  两个骗子:陛下,请看,多么美丽的布!

  Two swindlers: Your Majesty, see, what beautiful cloth!

  皇 帝:难道我愚蠢吗?不!我不能让别人知道(心里所想)。这布太漂亮了!我十二分满意。(目光看起来十分高兴)

  The Emperor: am I stupid? No! I can not let people know (mind). This cloth is too beautiful! I am twelve satisfied. (eye looks very happy)

  随 员:陛下,真是美极了!您就用这美丽的布料去做成衣服,参加游行大典吧。

  With the clerk: Your Majesty, is really beautiful! You can use this beautiful cloth to make clothes, to participate in the parade.

  旁 白:皇帝陛下答应了,并且封两个骗子为爵士和御聘织师,还赠送一枚可以挂在扣眼上的勋章。到快要进行游行大典的时候,皇帝陛下就和他的骑士取衣服。

  Narrator: the emperor agreed, and the closure of the two swindlers jazz and the imperial court weavers, also presented one to hang in the buttonhole. When going to march to the ceremony, the emperor and his knights to take clothes.

  两个骗子:尊敬的陛下,请看!多么美丽!(举起双手指)这是裤子,这是袍子,这是外衣,这些衣服十分的轻柔,穿在人身上跟没有似的,也正是它的优点。

  Two swindlers: Your Majesty, please see! What a beautiful! (raised two fingers) these are the trousers, the robe, this is the coat, the clothes is very gentle, worn on the human body and not like, is also its advantages.

  骑 士:没错。

  Knight: yes.

  两个骗子:请陛下您脱下衣服,我们在这大镜子前为您穿上。

  Two swindlers: please take off your clothes majesty, we in the large mirror for you to wear.

  旁 白:皇帝陛下脱下了所有的衣服,两个骗子装模作样的给皇帝陛下穿了上去,皇帝陛下也扭了扭腰肢。

  Narrator: the emperor took off all the clothes, two crooks go to the emperor wearing the affectation, the emperor has twisted the twist waist.

  大 家:上帝啊!多么美丽的衣服啊!真是一套贵重的衣服。

  A: Jesus christ! What a beautiful dress! It is a precious clothes.

  旁 白:就这样,皇帝陛下跟随从们一起去参加了游行大典,大臣们在皇帝陛下后面拖着根本不存在的衣服,他们不想让人知道自己不称职或者愚蠢。

  Narrator: in this way, they went from the emperor to follow in the parade, ministers dragged behind the emperors clothes did not exist, they do not want to let people know that they are incompetent or stupid.

  百 姓:乖乖!陛下的新装真是太漂亮了!真是把他衬托的无比美丽!(拍手称赞)

  People: darling! Your clothes are very beautiful! Really put off his incomparable beauty! (clap)

  孩 子:可他什么衣服也没有穿啊!

  Child: but he has nothing on!

  爸 爸:上帝啊!请聆听这个纯真的声音!

  Dad: Jesus christ! Please listen to the voice of innocence!

  旁 白:就这样,话传了开来。

  Narrator: so, word spread.

  人 们:他实在没穿什么衣服呀!

  People: he is not wearing any clothes!

  旁 白:皇帝陛下似乎觉得百姓们所说的话是真的,但他想:我必须把游行大典举行完毕!于是,他便以更高傲的神情向前走,他的大臣们在他身后走,手中拖着一条根本不存在的后裙。

  Narrator: (here to make corresponding action according to article) Emperor seems to think that people are saying is true, but he thought: I have to parade! Then, he looked more proud to move forward, and his ministers to go in behind him, dragging one hand did not exist in the rear apron.

皇帝的新装英语剧本3篇 舞台剧皇帝的新装剧本相关文章:

《皇帝的新装》读书心得个人感触4篇 皇帝的新装读后感

《皇帝的新装》说课稿7篇(七年级皇帝的新装说课稿)

作文皇帝的新装续写3篇(皇帝的新装续编作文)

《皇帝的新装》续写3篇 皇帝的新装后续编写

关于皇帝的新装续写6篇(皇帝的新装续书)

《皇帝的新装》读书笔记12篇(皇帝的新装读书笔记课堂笔记)

《皇帝的新装》读书笔记书评3篇 皇帝的新装读书笔记好词好句

《皇帝的新装》读后感12篇 皇帝的新装读后感三年级

皇帝的新装读后感5篇

《皇帝的新装》阅读感想3篇(皇帝的新装阅读感想)